|image by belleofthekitchen|
The Cookie Crunchies Mama's Easy Cooking for Home Restaurant Recipes invites you to try Chocolate Chip Mint ICe Cream With Cookies Recipe. Enjoy a desserts and learn how to Make a Cookies and Ice Cream Mint with Chocolate Chip.
Prep time : 2 hours 10 mins
Cook time : 10 mins
Total time : 2 hours 20 mins
Makes: 8 servings
- 24 cookies and cream sandwich cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
Filling and Topping:
- 4 cups Blue Bunny Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 5-8 cookies and cream sandwich cookies, chopped
- hot fudge sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crushed cookies and melted butter in a medium sized bowl until well mixed. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a deep-dish 9 inch pie plate. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once crust is cooled, scoop ice cream into crust and spread evenly. Heat hot fudge sauce accruing to package instructions and drizzle over the top of pie. Sprinkle with chopped cookies.
- Cover pie with plastic wrap and freeze for at least two hours. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and allow to thaw for about 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Source : belleofthekitchen
Want to share this Cookies and Ice Cream Mint with Chocolate Chip recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.